3.04.2006

you are a constellation.

I realized tonight that I am horrible at keeping friends.

I make friends easily, as I'm an affable fellow who enjoys the company of intelligent people with worthwhile opinions, as well as those whom play music instruments, since I am rather proficient in three myself (guitar, bass, and my voice). But I have the damnedest time in keeping these relationships together, as I have the tendency to retreat into my own world, or get distracted by problems, or get torn between two different groups, and find that I am inadvertantly ignoring some and flat out pissing off others.

This is not intentional.

So, if anyone is reading this, and wonder why I didn't call, or didn't IM, or have had a hard time getting me to do something, its not because I don't want to. It's mostly because I don't want to upset anyone, so rather than shun one to the benefit of the other, I retreat from all.

I'm hoping my soon-to-be-purchased (in the next day or so) automobile helps alleviate this.

More on this eventually.
But probably not, because I'll be distracted by a shiny object and forget.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read you, captain.

-Randi

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, i scan.

you jerk. you were supposed to record on saturday and you didn't even get your car!

tonight local bar in bristol. 7:30. you work, don't you, you jerk?

if not. go.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home