2.13.2006

little round mirrors.

JayV tagged me. And I must obey.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. assistant in a fabricators
2. bus boy
3. assistant manager at a video store
4. projectionist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Fight Club
2. Sin City
3. The Life Aquatic
4. This is Spinal Tap

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Norristown, PA
2. Burlington, NJ
3. West Long Branch NJ
4.

Four TV shows I love:
1. Arrested Development
2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
3. The Colbert Report
4. Clone High

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. IRELAND
2. Beach Haven, NJ
3. Cape May, NJ
4. Boston, MA

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Myspace
2. Livejournal
3. CHUD.com
4. BARBELiTH

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. London
3. New Zealand
4. my own apartment

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. I think Jay's the only one who reads this regularly anyway.
2. So if anyone has a blog and wants to do it,
3. go ahead.
4. You have my blessing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home