3.01.2006

Don't let anyone tell you no.

I hate March.

Nothing good has ever happened to me in March. Additionally, an inordinately large amount of BAD things have happened to me in March. (One positive thing: one of my sisters was born in March; though on the same day, Reagan was shot and DIDN'T DIE.)

So forgive me for a smidge of pessimism, but nothing good comes of this month or anything associated with it. In fact, I wish St Patrick's Day wasn't in March, because then I wouldn't have to leave the house for any reason...

ANYWAY.

NextWave #2 came out today. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Yes, Warren Ellis is your new personal lord and savior; bring him cigarettes, booze, and whores.

My mind is too frazzled with the thoughts of impending doom from the coming month to concentrate on much of anything, so I'll write something more when I'm not feeling so apocalyptic.

I leave you with a random picture of Scarlett Johansson's breasts:

You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine isn't in March.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home