1.06.2009

In Which I Mock and Roundly Disparage Double Oh Seven


At my job (at which I am naturally the greatest and most beloved employee*), I get rather bored occasionally. It is, as most jobs outside of creative fields are, very repetitive. Thus, I tend to read a lot, or write a lot, or text/twitter a lot. And it was while doing the latter that the following list was conceived, in a fit of intense retardation creative genius. You may thank me later, all of you, in various forms of currency.

In any event, this is a list of alternate titles of James Bond movies. Because you demanded it.**

JAMES BOND IN:
  • The Minuteness Of Sadosity.
  • The Smallest Of Helpings.
  • The Physics Of Spangly Objects.
  • The Tiniest Of Comforts.
  • The Small Things That Accumulate In The Back Of Your Junk Drawer And You Don't Know How To Make Use Of Them So You Leave Them There.
  • Beware All Foreigners.
  • The Fabulous Fabulous.
  • Lie Back And Think Of England Or You Will Get A Smack In The Mouth.
  • Noun Action Verb Conjunction Sexual Entendre.
  • This Is Not The Newest Bond Film Or Is It.
  • Dalek Invasion 2021!
  • Fairy Bum Bum Boys pt. 7: Wot's All This Then?
  • How I Learned To Stop Worrying Because Britain Is Great.
  • Enjoy Your Clams, Cocksuckers.
As you can see, they got increasingly ridiculous as I went along. And I hope to have at least two of them in production within the next 3 years, funding permitting. Would you care to invest? I am looking for investors. Email me, and we can discuss terms. I wouldn't hesitate to throw around the words "Box Office Bonanza." But that's just me.


* This might be hyperbole, or it might not. Who can really say?
** You did not demand it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home