12.18.2008

In Which I Share Some Music, and Make Blanket Statements About Various Things


PART THE FIRST::

SO, every year I make a "Best of" mix. Most of the time, this mix ends up just staying on my hard-drive/Motherboxxx, occasionally to be burnt onto disc and given to someone. BUT THIS YEAR, I have decided to share with the world the SPECTACULARNESS of my music tastes. Sit/stand/lounge in awe of my ability to find good music and combine it into new forms and lists!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/28jkjq

But yeah, this is it. It's less a "These are the best songs" list, as it is a "These are songs I love the shit out of" list. I didn't duplicate any bands (because then it would've ended up being 75% Los Campesinos! tracks), but yes. It is awesome. Go ahead. Taste the freshness.

PART THE SECOND::

All your opinions are wrong.

This is a statement which will cause some ire, I understand. But make no mistake: here, I am the arbiter of all things that are fine and good, and as such, I am forced to play both liberator and captor of the opinions of those who visit. Thus, I am stating, unequivocally, that all your opinions are wrong. Unless they happen to agree with mine, or you have proof that yours are correct and mine are not. (Which begs why they'd be labeled "opinions", but stick around, there's a point here...)

Actually, no, there's no point. I just felt like putting that out there. Whether you realize or not, you are wrong and I am right.

By the way, there is no possible way that this is all tongue in cheek, so... put that right out of your head.



(cough)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger nicholas reed said...

Fixed! Hooray!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Typewriter said...

Hai your blog is ace and I would say I am the *real* least nerdy Who fan, but that would probably be a lie. >.< You live in America yes? Are you up to date with the eps? And have you seen the Doctor's next face yet? Oooh /nerd.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Typewriter said...

Hai your blog is ace and I would say I am the *real* least nerdy Who fan, but that would probably be a lie. >.< You live in America yes? Are you up to date with the eps? And have you seen the Doctor's next face yet? Oooh /nerd.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home