1.12.2006

...the hell?

I have not been reading Spider-man titles at all, mostly because they haven't interested me one bit since "the Clone Saga" of the late 90's (the less said of THAT, the better). I've kept up on the events in them through Wizard (until a few years ago, when I realized Wizard is crap), and more recently, online blogs and newssites. So, I knew a bit about the current storyline "The Other" going through all the titles. Peter is sick, going to die, big-ass vampire-esque dude tears his eye out and eats it, Pete goes nuts and into a cocoon, attacks vampire man and tears his head off, and apparently... other stuff happened. Like I said, I don't read them.

BUT

Now they're giving him a new costume. I don't know the reasoning behind it, but it doesn't matter, because there are FOUR perfect costumes in super-hero comics that you DON'T FUCK WITH TOO MUCH: Superman, Batman, the Flash, and FUCKING SPIDER-MAN.

ahem.

Sorry, got carried away, but here, witness the monstrosity for yourself:

I hate it. Hate it hate it hate it. It's ugly and stupid and pointless and I hate it. And 5 bucks says it doesn't last a year.

In other brief news, I cut my hair off.

Coming soon: Why every super-hero comic not written by Grant Morrison or Warren Ellis is crap. Watch the fire come out of my ears!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

so why do you have a picture of fire ant-man in your blog? sorry i didnt' read it... i just looked at the pictures ... you know that's what a lot of people do nowadays, they just look at pictures.

fire ant-man. that's a cool superhero name. a shame it's taken by that dude up there, cuz i'd totally make that my secret identity. and then ask you what's your secret identity?

//end

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home