2.20.2008

New Comics 2/20/08

AGAIN with the not buying anything!

Release List 2/20/08

This is now two weeks in a row where there was nothing I wanted to purchase. Not entirely unprecedented, but still odd.

What this means, of course, is that some time in the next few weeks there will be a release day when SEVEN BOOKS come out that I want, plus three trades, and maybe a puppy. The comic gods like to punish me that way. There is something I've been keeping an eye on though. . .

The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #6 (of 6)

The final issue of the Dark Horse miniseries, written by Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, with art by Gabriel Ba (who did the first Casanova arc), is released today. I've heard nothing but good things about this series, and will very likely be picking it up in trade form. From what I understand, it falls firmly in the Grant Morrison/Matt Fraction area of BIG IDEAS! and FUN WEIRD THINGS! that I enjoy quite a bit. Monkeys and jet packs and whatnot. Dizzle likes it, and that's enough for me to be interested.

What did you get?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home