1.28.2006

there's a lightning storm each and every night

Not having seen the entirety of Underworld: Evolution (and not intending to), I think I should make clear one thing I have observed from the projection booth as I work:
Kate Beckinsale is insanely gorgeous, and I would kill the Pope, Buddha, AND the Emperor of Siam if she asked me to.

Do you dispute me on this? Well, obviously, you must be a Communist and a dirty liberal hippie as well. Go back to Haight & Ashbury. Here's a newsflash: the Dead are dead. Get a shower, you son of a--

Oh. Sorry. Kind of went off on a tangent there. But, yes.
KATE BECKINSALE IS AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS.





Ok. I've officially been single too long.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

you should consider watching the movie from your projectionist's booth. it's pretty decent.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home