4.20.2007

repurposeing.

ATTENTION:

Since I apparently cannot be counted on to write (what I consider) "somewhat conherent entries" about pop culture and things I consider worthwhile and intelligent on a regular basis, I will now be switching gears a bit, and repurposing the blog into more of a "random fact of the day" type deal.

Basically, I'm lazy and can't be buggered to write essays about whatever movie/album/book I'm obsessing over at any given moment.

I mean, yes, if the mood strikes I still might whip one out (heh) every so often, but from now on the majority of entries will consist of a single random image, and probably a sentence or two related to it. And they will indeed be very random. Probably taken from wikipedia or found through a google search, maybe from my copious archives of completely bizarre things, who knows?

So yes, thanks for reading, and keep watching the skis.

(Yes, "skis".)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SGO said...

dammit now i gotta freaking link BOTH sites now

thanks for making life COMPLICATED

tardhat

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home